• High shear stable viscosity index improvers resist easy break down under high shear conditions in transmissions, thus ensuring the oil film thickness to continue protecting the moving components.
• Optimum frictional characteristics due to the presence of friction modifiers, help in smooth and fuel-efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
• Good compatibility with various seal materials found in the transmission system.
• Enhanced low-temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure good cold-start performance.
• Excellent oxidation & thermal stability prevent acid formation, deposit build-up & oil thickening.
• Excellent wear protection due to the presence of EP additive helps in reducing wear and extending the life of transmission parts under all service conditions.
• Suitable for use in automatic transmissions of cars & light trucks and On-highway and off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions.
• Suitable for power steering and certain manual transmissions where this type of fluids (Dexron or Mercon fluids) are specified.
• Anti-wear Hydraulic applications in most mobile, Industrial, and Marine equipment.
|Eiffel Multi Transfluid ATF||Test Method||Units||Type A|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.865|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.2|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||37.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||160|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-45|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||202|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.