Eiffel Duramax Gold series meets or exceeds the following International and Builder specifications:
• API SM, SL, SJ
Eiffel Duramax Gold series is suitable for use in the following:
• Automotive gasoline and diesel engines.
• Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans.
• Moderate duty LPG vehicles.
• Naturally aspirated or turbocharged engines.
• Fuel-injected or indirect injection diesel engines fitted with blow-by recirculation systems.
|Eiffel Duramax Gold||Test Method||Units||20W-40||20W-50|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.888||0.890|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.30||20.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||107||175|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||137||136|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-30||-30|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.4||8.4|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.098||0.098|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6060 @ -15 °C||6060 @ -15 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.