• Excellent oxidation & thermal stability prevent oil thickening, enabling the extension of fluid life.
• Optimized frictional properties that provide transmission efficiency and shifting performance.
• Excellent compatibility with all common seal materials helping the control of oil leakage.
• Good film-strength and anti-wear properties to reduce wear and maintain good transmission life.
• Outstanding low-temperature pumpability and circulation, to ensure excellent cold start performance.
• Effective foam control properties provide consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service.
Eiffel Transyn DCTF meets or exceeds the following International and Builder specifications:
• VW (Audi, Seat, Skoda) 6-speed FWD • Renault EDC 6-speed
• Chrysler Powershift 6-speed • Ford Powershift 6-Speed
• Mitsubishi TC-SST 6-speed • Volvo powershift 6-speed
• Peugeot / Citroen DCS 6-speed • Bugatti Veyron
➢ Suitable as service-fill DCT transmission fluid for European, Asian, and American vehicles.
➢ Suitable for DCTs equipped with both wet and dry dual-clutch transmissions.
|Eiffel Transyn||Test Method||Units||DCTF|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.855|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||7.25|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||35.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||175|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-48|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||205|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C||ASTM D 2983||cP||11,500|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.