• Optimizing function of 3-way catalytic converters, due to their low Phosphorus content.
• Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
• High-resistant oil film even at high engine operating temperatures.
• Advanced additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
• Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, helps in extending oil drain intervals.
• Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and greater compatibility with engine
Eiffel Spark Ultimate FE meets or exceeds the following International and Builder specifications:
API SN, SM, SL, SJ
SAC GF-5, HONDA, TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI
General Motors Dexos 1
|Eiffel Spark Ultimate FE||Test Method||Units||0W-20||0W-30|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.840||0.845|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||8.6||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||44.8||58.0|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||173||171|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-42||-42|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||220||225|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||7.2||7.2|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||% wt||0.078||0.078|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5560 @ -35 °C||5600 @ -35 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.