• Excellent oil consumption control, due to very oil low volatility and less oil top-up during operation.
• Outstanding oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge deposits and keeps the engine cleaner.
• Excellent engine protection by providing outstanding protection against corrosive & abrasive wear.
• Improved shear stability maintains viscosity in-grade under severe, high-temperature service conditions.
• Excellent low-temperature pumpability ensures smooth cold starting and improved fuel economy.
• Excellent TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection, which helps in
extending oil drain interval in both new & old engines using either low (500 ppm) or ultra-low (15 ppm)
sulfur diesel fuel.
EIFFEL FABELA XTREME CK-4/SN meets or exceeds the following International and Builder specifications:
• API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CF, CF-2, SN, SM, SL
• CAT ECF-3
• ACEA E9/E7-16
• VOLVO VDS-4.5
• MACK EOS-4.5/FORD WSS -M2C171-F1
• MAN 3275/3575
• Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K222
• Renault VI RLD-4
• CUMMINS CES 20086
• Duetz DQC III-10 LA/JASO DH-2
|FABELA XTREME CK4/SN||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||11.0||14.8|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||63.6||91.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||167||170|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||216||218|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg
|Sulfated Ash||ASTM D 874||% wt||0.9||0.9|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||5670 @ -30 °C||5980 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.