Eiffel Opera Ultimate C4 SN series is a range of advanced technology fully synthetic engine oils blended in severely refined basestocks fortified with latest additive technology system, specifically to provide optimum engine durability with improved anti-wear properties, maximum engine cleanliness & extended oil drain intervals due to greater retention of detergency and dispersion properties, reduced fuel consumption and improved overall engine performance. It helps prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of Car Emission Reduction Systems in both diesel and gasoline powered automobile engines, with recent multi-valve engines equipped with turbochargers and direct injection fuel systems. Low-SAPS product technology complying with latest ‘Euro V’ emission control norms, effectively reduces particulate build up in Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’s) and avoids poisoning of Gasoline Catalytic Converters (CAT’s) ensuring greater compatibility with exhaust post-treatment systems for longer lifetime.Features & Benefits
- Extended oil drain intervals due to fully synthetic baseoils and enhanced TBN retention technology.
- Reduced oil consumption, due to stringent low volatility requirements of ACEA C4-16 & other OEMs.
- Excellent fuel economy & easy cold starts due to extreme fluidity at low temperatures.
- Optimization of the anti-pollution systems and enhancing its life & efficiency, especially in DPFs & CATs.
- Improved additive technology, reduces sludge formation which improves engine cleanliness.
- Excellent oxidation & thermal stability, keeps oil in grade, lower acid formation & extend drain intervals.
- Outstanding engine protection, helps maintain longer engine life and compatibility with engine seals.
Eiffel Opera Ultimate C4 SN series is suitable for use in following:
- Both Gasoline and Diesel Passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans, equipped with DPF, SCR, CAT, SOC.
- Suitable for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, supercharged gasoline multi-valve fuel injected engines, also suitable for LSPI performance capability.
- Suitable for Euro V standards in most severe conditions of use like latest downsized engines with latest technology of stop & start functionality for fuel savings, sports driving, city and motorway driving.
Specifications Eiffel Opera Ultimate C4 SN series meets or exceeds following International and Builder specifications:
- API SN, CF
- ACEA C4-16
- Renault RN 0720
- MB 226.51
|Eiffel Opera Ultimate C4||Test Method||Units||5W-30||5W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.845||0.850|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||12.0||14.30|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||69.55||88.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||171||168|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-42||-42|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230||235|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||8.0||8.0|
|Phosphorous||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.050||0.050|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6250 @ -30 °C||6450 @ -30 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.