Eiffel Marvela Platinum 10W-40 CH-4/SL diesel engine oil is formulated with high quality base stocks and specially selected additives to ensure optimum performance and protection for diesel engines requiring an API CH-4 specification. Suitable for modern and old diesel engines fitted on trucks, buses, construction or agricultural machinery with or without turbo charger, intercooler or sophisticated injection systems.Features & Benefits
- Improved oxidation & thermal stability reduces sludge build up and keeps the engine cleaner.
- Excellent wear protection to extend engine efficiency and service life.
- Improved fuel economy, due to high fluidity at low temperatures.
- Reduced oil consumption.
- Improved resistance to deposit formation keeps engine clean to give your vehicle maximum power under extreme conditions.
- Enhanced TBN reserves provide improved acid neutralization and corrosion protection.
- API CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, SL, SJ
- ACEA E7/A3/B4
- CAT ECF-1a
- MTU OIL Category-2
- MAN M3275
- MACK EO-M Plus
- VOLVO VDS-2
- CUMMINS CES 20076/7
- Deutz DQC –II-05
- Renault RD-2
- MB 228.3
|Eiffel Vista Ultimate||Test Method||Units||10W-40|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.864|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||14.40|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||96|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||155|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-39|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||236|
|Total Base Number||ASTM D 2896||mg KOH/g||10.0|
|CCS Viscosity||ASTM D 5293||cP||6200 @ -25 °C|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.